Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Baking!


I L-O-V-E To bake! So i'll give you a sneek peek into what its like to bake with me, Caroline!




Always I put my Baking apron to protect my clothes


Lets Get Started



Dadada Da De da hm hmm humm de dum 

Isn't my bowl cute???








And the finished product, I had 8 but my sisters ate the rest!




Caroline:)


Post Details:
Baking set and Apron, Walmart
 Outfit Hobby Lobby
Doll, Me Caroline, Of Course!
Table Thick poster board set on AG boxes












2 comments:

  1. AW!!! So fun Caroline!! I really love your blog design!! I'm your newest follower!!! Check out my blog too please!!
    Flower
    craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I Visited your blog and It is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!
      *~Caro~*

      Delete