Monday, April 8, 2013

I Love to read, Don't you? Magazines, Books, Catalogs, Novels, Everything!
So, yesterday I decided to read the latest American Girl Magazine outside!

Oh Where, Oh Were, should I read my Magazine...  Hey, that looks good right over there.

Now this is much better!

Say Cheese! 


With My doll,


Top,


Magazine ,

and Quilt, Where could I go wrong?


Lets get some reading done Marie Grace!


Hmm What type of friend am I?

Hope You enjoyed my first post!

Caroline

P.S. Here are some post details:
Quilt:Made by Samantha
Dress:Made by Samantha
Purse&top: Caroline's accessories
Doll: Caroline
Hat: Decorated by Samantha But bought plain from Hobby Lobby
Magazine: AG

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'll add it to the AG blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfit!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great post! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Caroline's outfit! Especially her hat! So cute!
    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete